Skip to content
- version 22.2.2 (02/24/2022)
- The flask_restplus library is now used instead of flask_restx in RestAPI. The flask_restx library is maintained and correctly exposes the structure of the entire API using Swagger even in the case of https connections.
- Addition of releasing chip and race from cache when a chip or race is changed or deleted.
- Major update to third party libraries.
- Fix in the command that sets the definition for the tor network. Instead of port 22, there was an incorrect port 20.
- Moved Vonage and Sinch SMS services to the bottom of the list, as they are disadvantageous for use in the Czech Republic.